Any list of the ‘Best Personal Development Books’ is always going to create discussion and Robin Sharma’s blog has done that! The 10 recommendations are as follows:
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull. By Richard Bach.
- Think and Grow Rich. By Napoleon Hill.
- The Meditations of Marcus Aurelius.
- Steve Jobs. By Walter Isaacson.
- Long Walk To Freedom. By Nelson Mandela.
- Stop Acting Rich. By Thomas Stanley.
- As You Think. By James Allen.
- The Magic of Thinking Big. By David Schwartz.
- Talent is Overrated. By Geoff Colvin.
- Spark. By John Ratey.
BUT now do something different & and grab one to read – click here for Amazon. On the strength of Robin’s advice I just purchased ‘Spark’. Read Robin’s full article by clicking here.