- Exciting Career Opportunity
Established in 1904, Waverley College is a Catholic Independent School in the Edmund Rice tradition. The College is located in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney and is a comprehensive, inclusive, academically non-selective school which offers a wide range of courses and co-curricular opportunities from Years 5 to 12.
The Development Manager works closely with the Head of College on fundraising initiatives to financially support the strategic directions of the College. The Development Manager, in liaison with the Marketing Manager, will have accountability for:
- devising fundraising and sponsorship initiatives and activities
- developing implementation plans
- identifying resource requirements
- evaluating and reporting progress against strategic targets & objectives.
We anticipate that people interested in this role will be able to demonstrate:
- an ability to ‘fit’ within the ethos and mission of Waverley College
- at least 5 years’ senior level experience, ideally in the not-for-profit sector, in channels such as fundraising, account management, events, business development, sponsorship, bequest programs or developing philanthropic relationships
- development of strategic marketing or development plans, then successfully delivering upon the agreed, specific targets
- initiative and creativity, with a proactive ‘make-it-happen’ approach
- tertiary qualification in marketing, communications or business, with high level computer skills and proficiency with social media as a business tool
More detailed information can be accessed by clicking here and is provided to allow you to explore your interest in this role.
Further enquiries are very welcome to:
- John Chesher on 0417 068 220 ; or
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- From this page on our website.
You can express your interest in this role by:
- Clicking here to submit a resume ; or
- By emailing to email@example.com quoting reference number TS1326.
Closing Date: Monday 7th March 2016
You are also encouraged to view our Collection Statement which provides details on the manner in which we collect and use information obtained from you during your engagement with Trak Search.