- Explore the professional, personal & financial benefits of a leadership role in Wagga Wagga NSW
- Commencing Jan 2016
Established in 1918, the Diocese of Wagga Wagga comprises 31 parishes and is located in the Riverina and south western region of New South Wales. The Catholic Schools Office supports 8,500 students in 27 primary and 5 secondary schools, with 1,000 staff.
The role exists to support the Director of Schools in the implementation of the Diocesan Strategic Plan with a focus on building capacity for school improvement in accordance with the Bishop’s Mandate “Continuing the Adventure”. This is achieved through respecting, supporting and enhancing the leadership of Principals and School Leadership Teams, particularly through the implementation of School Review and Improvement Plan to enhance Catholic identity and quality teaching and learning
More detailed information can be accessed by clicking here and is provided to allow you to explore your interest in this role.
Further enquiries are very welcome to:
- John Chesher on 0417 068 220 ; or
- By email to email@example.com; or
- From this page on our website.
You can express your interest in this role by:
- Clicking here to submit a resume ; or
- By emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number TS1313.
Closing Date: Friday 4th September 2015
You are also encouraged to view our Collection Statement which provides details on the manner in which we collect and use information obtained from you during your engagement with Trak Search.