- St Francis De Sales Regional College, Leeton NSW
- 719 students with 209 Boarding
- Explore the benefits of a leadership role in a rural setting
- Commencement date: by January 2016
The Catholic Diocese of Wagga Wagga, through the Catholic Schools Office, supports 27 primary schools and 5 secondary schools, with approximately 8,500 students located throughout a significant area of rural NSW. One of these secondary schools is St Francis De Sales Regional College in Leeton.
Leeton has a population of about 7,000 and is considered an educational hub of the Riverina. The College is a co-educational Day and Weekly Boarding School which provides a comprehensive education across Years 7-12 for 719 students from Leeton and surrounding country areas. Of this number, 209 are boarding students.
More detailed information can be accessed by clicking here and is provided to allow you to explore your interest in this role.
Further enquiries are very welcome to:
- John Chesher on 0417 068 220 ; or
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- From this page on our website.
You can express your interest in this role by:
- Clicking here to submit a resume ; or
- By emailing to email@example.com quoting reference number TS1303.
Closing Date: Wednesday 3rd June 2015
You are also encouraged to view our Collection Statement which provides details on the manner in which we collect and use information obtained from you during your engagement with Trak Search.