- Explore the professional, personal & financial benefits of a leadership role in Wagga Wagga NSW
- Commencement date negotiable
Established in 1918, the Diocese of Wagga Wagga comprises 31 parishes and is located in the Riverina and south western region of New South Wales. The Catholic Schools Office supports 8,500 students in 27 primary and 5 secondary schools, with 1,000 staff.
The role exists to support the Director of Schools in the implementation of the Diocesan Strategic Plan with a focus on building capacity for school improvement in accordance with the Bishop’s Mandate “Continuing the Adventure”. This is achieved through respecting, supporting and enhancing the leadership of Principals and School Leadership Teams, particularly through the implementation of School Review and Improvement Plan to enhance Catholic identity and quality teaching and learning
To be successful in this role we anticipate that people will be able to demonstrate:
- Personal commitment to the teachings and practice of the Catholic Faith;
- A career in Catholic education, including principalship experience in a secondary school;
- Commitment to team building and collaborative leadership;
- An understanding of contemporary curriculum issues and thinking;
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- An affinity for rural & regional areas;
- Qualifications required for Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead in Catholic Education.
The term for this appointment and the commencement date is negotiable and so we invite you to explore with us how a leadership position in rural NSW can provide you with personal, financial and professional rewards.
More detailed information can be accessed by clicking here and is provided to allow you to explore your interest in this role.
Further enquiries are very welcome to:
- John Chesher on 0417 068 220 ; or
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- From this page on our website.
You can express your interest in this role by:
- Clicking here to submit a resume ; or
- By emailing to email@example.com quoting reference number TS1272.
Closing Date: Wednesday 26th November 2014.
You are also encouraged to view our Collection Statement which provides details on the manner in which we collect and use information obtained from you during your engagement with Trak Search.