- Mater Dei Catholic College
- Explore the benefits of a leadership role in a major regional centre
- Commencement date: January 2015
The Catholic Diocese of Wagga Wagga, through the Catholic Schools Office, supports 27 primary schools and 5 secondary schools, with approximately 8,500 students located throughout a significant area of rural NSW.
Mater Dei Catholic College, a coeducational school with a current enrolment of nearly 750 students, was established in 2004 as an amalgamation of Mount Erin High School, St Michael’s Regional High School and Trinity Senior High School. These schools were established by the Presentation Sisters and Christian Brothers and had served the Wagga Wagga community for more than 130 years.
The Principal is accountable to the Director of Schools to ensure the College is a Christ-centred learning community where students achieve success through authentic and meaningful learning and quality teaching. The school is dedicated to preparing the students to live in a rapidly changing world, and providing a happy and secure learning environment that encourages a close relationship between parents, teachers and students in conjunction with the parish community.
We invite expressions of interest from people able to demonstrate alignment with the following expectations:
- A Catholic with an appreciation of and active commitment to Catholic life and practice.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in a leadership position in Catholic schools/Education Offices.
- Evidence of ongoing development and integration of learning related to Religious Education, Theology, Scripture, Leadership and Curriculum.
- Accredited to teach Religious Education and have completed a minimum of four units of study at a postgraduate level in Religious Education, or Theology, or specific Catholic Leadership.
We invite you to explore with us how a leadership role in rural NSW can provide you with personal, financial and professional rewards.
More detailed information can be accessed by clicking here and is provided to allow you to explore your interest in this role.
Further enquiries are very welcome to:
- John Chesher on 0417 068 220 ; or
- By email to email@example.com; or
- From this page on our website.
You can express your interest in this role by:
- Clicking here to submit a resume ; or
- By emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number TS1261.
Closing Date: Monday 1st September 2014
You are also encouraged to view our Collection Statement which provides details on the manner in which we collect and use information obtained from you during your engagement with Trak Search.