- Operationally and Commercially Focused Leadership Role
- Location: Leichhardt, NSW
The Catholic Education Office (CEO) in the Archdiocese of Sydney is responsible for the leadership, efficient operation and management of the systemic schools which educate over 69,000 students in 150 primary and secondary schools.
Reporting to the Assistant Director Financial Services, the Financial Controller leads a team which is responsible for the administration and management of the overall financial transactions and financial reporting of the CEO and the System of Catholic Schools in the Sydney Archdiocese. The role is also accountable for compliance with Government and Board requirements as well as meeting the information needs of all interested parties, including parents and Parish Priests.
We anticipate that people interested in this role will be able to demonstrate:
- A strong track record in a similar financial controllership position within a major organisation;
- Experience in leading a sizable team;
- High attention to detail and well developed statutory and management reporting skills;
- A hands-on style, with patience and listening skills, combined with a preparedness to support others;
- A preference to be involved with people, being accessible and having highly developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- The desire and capability to fit within the ethos and values of a major Catholic organisation;
- CA or CPA qualified with and ongoing professional development and formation.
More detailed information can be accessed by clicking here and is provided to allow you to explore your interest in this role.
Further enquiries are very welcome to:
- John Chesher on 0417 068 220 ; or
- By email to email@example.com; or
- From this page on our website.
You can express your interest in this role by:
- Clicking here to submit a resume ; or
- By emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number TS1258.
Closing date: Monday 25th August 2014
You are also encouraged to view our Collection Statement which provides details on the manner in which we collect and use information obtained from you during your engagement with Trak Search.