- Supporting 10 Secondary Schools
- Location: Lidcombe, NSW
The Catholic Education Office (CEO) in the Archdiocese of Sydney is responsible for the leadership, efficient operation and management of the systemic schools which educate over 69,000 students in 150 primary and secondary schools.
As a senior leader in a Catholic School System the Regional Leader of Learning is co-responsible with the Regional Consultant for supporting the 10 secondary schools of the Inner West Region of Sydney. The role is significant in contributing to the continuous improvement of Catholic Schools through building the capacity of teachers to deliver quality learning and teaching in the classroom within the context of the Australian Standards.
We anticipate that people interested in this role will be able to demonstrate:
- A strong commitment to the vision and ethos of Catholic education;
- Experience as an Assistant Principal, Curriculum Coordinator or Director of Teaching & Learning in Catholic secondary education;
- A pedagogical leader with the capacity to select & support appropriate school improvement processes based on data analysis;
- Proven record of developing professional learning experiences that reflect how adults learn;
- Highly developed interpersonal and presentation skills.
More detailed information can be accessed by clicking here and is provided to allow you to explore your interest in this role.
Further enquiries are very welcome to:
- John Chesher on 0417 068 220 ; or
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- From this page on our website.
You can express your interest in this role by:
- Clicking here to submit a resume ; or
- By emailing to email@example.com quoting reference number TS1277.
You are also encouraged to view our Collection Statement which provides details on the manner in which we collect and use information obtained from you during your engagement with Trak Search.