- Newly created roles
- Location: Leichhardt, NSW
The Catholic Education Office in the Archdiocese of Sydney is responsible for the leadership, efficient operation and management of the systemic schools which educate over 69,000 students in 150 primary and secondary schools.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, each of the three Finance Managers will be assigned a portfolio of schools and will provide them with financial advice, support and guidance on a daily basis. The Finance Managers will be expected to build effective relationships with the leadership and staff of these schools and with the leadership of their assigned region. A key part of this role will be to communicate with, mentor and train school staff on an individual and/or group basis in a proactive and positive fashion.
We anticipate that people interested in this role will be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of five years of experience as an accountant with experience in staff supervision and team professional development;
- High attention to detail and well developed financial and management accounting skills;
- A hands-on style, with listening skills and a preparedness to support others;
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- CA, CIMA or CPA qualified (or studying towards) with ongoing professional development;
- The desire and capability to fit within the ethos and values of a major Catholic organisation.
More detailed information can be accessed by clicking here and is provided to allow you to explore your interest in this role.
Further enquiries are very welcome to:
- John Chesher on 0417 068 220 ; or
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- From this page on our website.
You can express your interest in this role by:
- Clicking here to submit a resume ; or
- By emailing to email@example.com quoting reference number TS1259.
Closing date: Friday 26th September 2014
You are also encouraged to view our Collection Statement which provides details on the manner in which we collect and use information obtained from you during your engagement with Trak Search.