- Catholic independent girls school
Inspired by the values of the Sisters of Charity, St Vincent’s College is a vibrant Catholic Day and Boarding School for girls from Years 7 to 12. Founded in 1858, St Vincent’s is dedicated to developing confident, independent women who display a true generosity of spirit. In 2015 St Vincent’s College currently has 637 students (80 in Boarding) and nearly 90 staff.
As a key member of the College Executive, the Business Manager is appointed by the Board and is accountable to the Principal and the Board. The Business Manager leads a small team in supporting the College vision, mission and strategic objectives and is responsible for the financial management; business operations; physical resources; and is the Company Secretary of St Vincent’s College Limited.
We are seeking a CPA or CA (ideally with experience in Education) who is interested in becoming a part of the following:
- An iconic story dating back nearly 160 years with the Sisters of Charity in Australia
- A new, collaborative Leadership team and a vibrant community comprising staff, parents, Board and students
- A multi-faceted role enabling you to become involved in the life of the College
- A mission-based setting where you would be integral to developing confident, independent women
More detailed information can be accessed by clicking here and is provided to allow you to explore your interest in this role.
Further enquiries are very welcome to:
- John Chesher on 0417 068 220 ; or
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- From this page on our website.
You can express your interest in this role by:
- Clicking here to submit a resume ; or
- By emailing to email@example.com quoting reference number TS1311.
Closing Date: Monday 10th August 2015
You are also encouraged to view our Collection Statement which provides details on the manner in which we collect and use information obtained from you during your engagement with Trak Search.