- Catholic independent girls school
- Potts Point, NSW
Inspired by the values of the Sisters of Charity, St Vincent’s College is a vibrant Catholic Day and Boarding School for girls from Years 7 to 12. Founded in 1858, St Vincent’s is dedicated to developing confident, independent women who display a true generosity of spirit. In 2013 St Vincent’s College had 630 students and 89 staff.
As a key member of the College Executive, the Business Manager is appointed by the Board and is accountable to the Principal and the Board. The Business Manager leads a small team in supporting the College vision, mission and strategic objectives and is responsible for the financial management; business operations; physical resources; and is the Company Secretary of St Vincent’s College Limited.
We anticipate that people interested in this role will be able to demonstrate:
- The desire and capability to fit within the ethos and values of a Catholic school setting;
- A career in finance and accounting with a minimum 5 years as a senior level finance and accounting practitioner;
- Experience in leading a team;
- A hands-on style, with patience and listening skills, combined with a preparedness to support others, including people from non-financial backgrounds;
- A preference to be involved with people, being accessible and having highly developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- CA or CPA and ongoing professional formation and training.
More detailed information can be accessed by clicking here and is provided to allow you to explore your interest in this role.
Further enquiries are very welcome to:
- John Chesher on 0417 068 220 ; or
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- From this page on our website.
You can express your interest in this role by:
- Clicking here to submit a resume ; or
- By emailing to email@example.com quoting reference number TS1255
Closing date: Monday 4th August 2014
You are also encouraged to view our Collection Statement which provides details on the manner in which we collect and use information obtained from you during your engagement with Trak Search.