- Catholic Independent Girls School
- Commencement date: January 2015
St Vincent’s College, Potts Point is a Catholic educational community dedicated to developing confident, independent women in accordance with the philosophy of Mary Aikenhead Ministries and in the tradition of the Sisters of Charity. Founded by the Sisters of Charity in 1858, the College is one of Australia’s oldest Catholic day and boarding schools for girls and is one of the incorporated apostolic works of Mary Aikenhead Ministries.
The Principal will be responsible to the College Board for the implementation of the new College Strategic Plan which will commence in 2015. The Principal will be commissioned to deliver quality religious, educational, administrative and community leadership for the College during this exciting phase in its long and proud history.
The College Board invites expressions of interest from outstanding and inspirational education leaders who are able to demonstrate the following:
- An authentic personal commitment to the teachings and practice of the Catholic Faith;
- Capacity to embrace and promote the educational philosophy of Mary Aikenhead Ministries which is informed by the tradition of the Sisters of Charity;
- Extensive leadership experience in Catholic secondary education, and comprehensive awareness of issues and challenges facing Catholic education in contemporary Australia;
- Recognition as a passionate and innovative educator with a strong commitment to the education of young women;
- Proven skills in managing College resources, infrastructure change and implementation of the College masterplan;
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills that promote collaboration and community engagement.
More detailed information can be accessed by clicking here and is provided to allow you to explore your interest in this role.
Further enquiries are very welcome to:
- John Chesher on 0417 068 220 ; or
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- From this page on our website.
You can express your interest in this role by:
- Clicking here to submit a resume ; or
- By emailing to email@example.com quoting reference number TS1262.
Closing date: Monday 15th September 2014
You are also encouraged to view our Collection Statement which provides details on the manner in which we collect and use information obtained from you during your engagement with Trak Search.