- Based in Croydon
The Sisters of St Joseph were founded in Penola, South Australia in 1866 by an Australian woman, Mary MacKillop, and an English priest Reverend Julian E Tenison Woods. This religious congregation of nearly 900 now live and minister throughout Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Peru, East Timor, Scotland and Brazil.
The Local Communities of the Sisters living in New South Wales form the NSW Region. There are 335 sisters currently living in the Region.
These two positions of Director of Health Care and Director of Wellbeing are newly created, evolving from the Region’s Health Care and Wellbeing Strategic Direction. Reporting to the Regional Leadership Team the Director of Health Care and the Director of Wellbeing will work in collaboration to coordinate a team which ensures the optimum health care services for the NSW Sisters.
More detailed information is provided to allow you to explore your interest in these roles
– For Director of Wellbeing click here
– For Director of Healthcare click here
Further enquiries are very welcome to:
- John Chesher on 0417 068 220 ; or
- By email to email@example.com; or
- From this page on our website.
You can express your interest in this role by:
- Clicking here to submit a resume ; or
- By emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number TS1283 for Healthcare and TS1284 Wellbeing.
Closing Date: Monday 16th March 2015
You are also encouraged to view our Collection Statement which provides details on the manner in which we collect and use information obtained from you during your engagement with Trak Search.