The Diocese of Sandhurst extends across most of the central, north central and north eastern areas of the State of Victoria. Catholic Education Sandhurst is a progressive, energetic, rigorous and faith-filled professional environment where initiative, innovation and influence are welcomed, supported and resourced at school and system level. The Catholic Education Office serves 55 schools and 40 parishes in a spirit of co-responsibility and respect for subsidiarity.
Reporting to the Director of Catholic Education, the position assumes the duties of the Chief Financial Officer for the organisation. Significant aspects of the role include responding to matters, concerns or situations; assessing newly emerging and changing circumstances; providing information, support and advice to school leaders in relation to their financial management responsibilities; and providing funding, resourcing and accountability advocacy for the Sandhurst Diocese in the wider Victorian Catholic Education context.
Given the scope of the role, we anticipate that people interested in this position will be able to demonstrate:
- As a committed Catholic, an understanding of and willingness to work within the Catholic ethos
- As an astute, service-focused person, leadership experience in financial management and related services, ideally within the Catholic Education sector or within a large and complex organisation
- A highly relational style with a desire and capacity to engage with a wide range people
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Tertiary qualifications, membership of an accounting body and a track record of ongoing personal and professional learning
We invite you to explore with us how a leadership role in regional Victoria can provide you with personal, financial and professional rewards.
More detailed information can be accessed by clicking here and is provided to allow you to explore your interest in this role.
Further enquiries are very welcome to:
- John Chesher on 0417 068 220 ; or
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- From this page on our website.
You can express your interest in this role by:
- Clicking here to submit a resume ; or
- By emailing to email@example.com quoting reference number TS1260
Closing date: Friday 22nd August 2014
You are also encouraged to view our Collection Statement which provides details on the manner in which we collect and use information obtained from you during your engagement with Trak Search.