- Location: Parramatta, NSW
Catholic Education in the Diocese of Parramatta is an acknowledged leader in the provision of quality Catholic education to a large network of primary and secondary schools. This executive leadership position, reporting to the Executive Director of Schools, has a focus of working with and building the capacity of school leadership teams, to meet the organisation’s strategic intent of improving learning outcomes for all students and promoting a professional and rewarding working life for teachers.
We invite expressions of interest from people who can demonstrate the following criteria:
- A practising Catholic, with a commitment to life-long discipleship of Christ through personal witness.
- A successful senior leadership career built in a large, complex setting, evidenced by:
o A deep understanding of how people learn with the capacity to act as mentor and coach to provide effective feedback on performance;
o Knowledge and understanding of continuous improvement frameworks and building team capacity;
o Understanding and experience in leading and managing organisational change.
- A highly relational style with a desire and capacity to engage with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- A record of ongoing personal and professional learning combined with tertiary qualifications.
More detailed information can be accessed by clicking here and is provided to allow you to explore your interest in this role.
Further enquiries are very welcome to:
- John Chesher on 0417 068 220 ; or
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- From this page on our website.
You can express your interest in this role by:
- Clicking here to submit a resume ; or
- By emailing to email@example.com quoting reference number TS1270.
Closing date: Mon 20th October
You are also encouraged to view our Collection Statement which provides details on the manner in which we collect and use information obtained from you during your engagement with Trak Search.