- Catholic independent girls school
Our Lady of Mercy College Parramatta is a Christ-centred learning community established by the Sisters of Mercy in 1889. Founded on the Gospel of Jesus Christ, faithful to its Mercy tradition, OLMC is a Catholic Independent Girls School committed to excellence in education, respect for the dignity of each individual and the development of a strong sense of justice and social responsibility. With total staff of 107 (FTE) and an annual budget in the range of $18m, OLMC’s current enrolment is 880 girls across Years 7-12.
As a member of the College Executive, the Director of Business Services is appointed by the Trustees of the Sisters of Mercy Parramatta through the College Board and is accountable to the Principal and to the Board. The position supports the Principal in managing the overall business administration of the College, including being responsible and accountable for:
- finances and business operations;
- construction and maintenance projects;
- technology/IT infrastructure;
- supervision of non-teaching staff as required by the Principal;
- physical requirements, including maintenance of plant and grounds.
As Company Secretary, the Director of Business Services ensures compliance with all relevant legislation.
If you are a CA or CPA with a career as a senior level finance and accounting practitioner, then we invite you to visit www.traksearch.com to access detailed information. This will include the position description, conditions of employment and selection criteria.
More detailed information can be accessed by clicking here and is provided to allow you to explore your interest in this role.
Further enquiries are very welcome to:
- John Chesher on 0417 068 220 ; or
- By email to email@example.com; or
- From this page on our website.
You can express your interest in this role by:
- Clicking here to submit a resume ; or
- By emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number TS1273
Closing Date: Wednesday 1st April 2015
You are also encouraged to view our Collection Statement which provides details on the manner in which we collect and use information obtained from you during your engagement with Trak Search.