- Independent Catholic Secondary School for Girls
Monte Sant’ Angelo Mercy College is an independent Catholic secondary day school for girls, founded in 1875 by the Sisters of Mercy. Monte has a strong academic record and a tradition of excellence and innovation in Catholic education in the Mercy tradition. The learning environment is assisted by state-of-the-art digital learning resources and contemporary learning spaces. The College currently has 1,170 students and a total permanent staff in excess of 170.
Reporting to the Principal and a member of the College Executive, the role is responsible and accountable for the efficient and effective management of Human Resource systems, processes and practices within the College.
Does this opportunity interest you:
- Providing HR support and service in accordance with the Mercy values of the College?
- The scope to introduce and develop a contemporary HR model of service to empower staff and therefore make a real difference to student learning?
- Able to become involved in the vibrant life of the Monte community and not be restricted to solely HR functions?
More detailed information can be accessed by clicking here and is provided to allow you to explore your interest in this role.
Further enquiries are very welcome to:
- John Chesher on 0417 068 220 ; or
- By email to email@example.com; or
- From this page on our website.
You can express your interest in this role by:
- Clicking here to submit a resume ; or
- By emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number TS1315.
Closing Date: Wednesday 16th September 2015
You are also encouraged to view our Collection Statement which provides details on the manner in which we collect and use information obtained from you during your engagement with Trak Search.