- Catholic Independent Girls School
- Location: North Sydney
Founded by the Sisters of Mercy, Monte Sant’ Angelo Mercy College has been educating young women in the Mercy tradition since 1875. Monte is an independent Catholic secondary day school for over 1,000 girls in Years 7-12. It is widely known for its excellence and innovation in Catholic education. The College has in excess of 160 dedicated permanent staff and a learning environment with state-of-the-art digital learning resources and contemporary learning spaces.
Reporting to the Principal and a member of the Leadership Team, this role assists the Principal in ensuring the curriculum meets the needs of the students, the expectations of parents and the requirements of the Board of Studies.
The College invites expressions of interest from educational leaders able to demonstrate:
- An ability to ‘fit’ within the Mission and Vision of the College and a preparedness to learn and understand the Mercy values;
- The creativity, resilience and flexibility to respond to the emerging needs of schooling in today’s world;
- A track record of improving student learning outcomes, with practices which reflect current pedagogy, collaboration and a student-centred approach to learning;
- A problem solver using data and analysis to inform strategy and focus to enhance teaching and learning practice;
- A special interest in and awareness of girls’ learning and teaching.
More detailed information can be accessed by clicking here and is provided to allow you to explore your interest in this role.
Further enquiries are very welcome to:
- John Chesher on 0417 068 220 ; or
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- From this page on our website.
You can express your interest in this role by:
- Clicking here to submit a resume ; or
- By emailing to email@example.com quoting reference number TS1257.
Closing date: Monday 1st September 2014
You are also encouraged to view our Collection Statement which provides details on the manner in which we collect and use information obtained from you during your engagement with Trak Search.