- Catholic Secondary Girls College
- Location: Five Dock, NSW
Domremy College, Five Dock, is a Catholic Secondary College for girls from Years 7 – 12. The Presentation Sisters established the College in 1911 and administered it until 1997. The College, under lay leadership since 1998, continues to educate students in the Presentation ideals of being women who promote gospel values, human dignity, justice and reforms which challenge some of the negative values of society. The College is part of a system of 150 Catholic schools administered by the Catholic Education Office, Sydney.
Reporting to the Principal and leading a small team of support staff, this position exists to assist the Principal in managing the overall administration of the school. It includes responsibility for the school’s financial and business operations, maintenance of plant and grounds, management of construction and maintenance projects, and the supervision of school support staff and other non-teaching staff.
The College invites expressions of interest from people able to demonstrate:
- The desire to work within a Catholic education setting;
- A minimum 5 years of experience in administration or accounting roles, having strong analytical skills and exposure to:
o financial and management accounting,
o spreadsheets (Excel), planning and budgeting,
o providing financial advice & support to non-financial people,
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills with the capacity to manage a diverse team;
- An hospitable, diplomatic, respectful manner;
- Post-secondary qualification in Business, Finance or Financial Administration.
These roles exist within schools to allow the Principal to delegate non-teaching & learning activities to a trusted leadership team member. As such it is critical you have a strong service and support attitude combined with a preparedness to respond to the wide range of needs of the College community.
People currently employed within commerce are also encouraged to consider the benefits of moving into the Education sector. You can achieve a better work/life balance while making a real difference to the lives of young people within our community.
More detailed information can be accessed by clicking here and is provided to allow you to explore your interest in this role.
Further enquiries are very welcome to:
- John Chesher on 0417 068 220 ; or
- By email to email@example.com; or
- From this page on our website.
You can express your interest in this role by:
- Clicking here to submit a resume ; or
- By emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number TS1267.
Closing date: Monday 6th October 2014
You are also encouraged to view our Collection Statement which provides details on the manner in which we collect and use information obtained from you during your engagement with Trak Search.