Ready for a move into senior Leadership in Education?
Yes? Some important questions you might consider:
- How will your career thrive because of the range of leadership experiences a senior appointment would provide?
- Would a senior leadership role in a System of 56 schools and 21,000 students provide an opportunity for your professional growth and development?
- Would the opportunity to become a part of a collaborative executive team allow you to make a real impact on classroom teaching and learning?
- Would a cosmopolitan city of 375,000 (Australia’s largest inland city) provide the lifestyle choices of a major centre, but with the personal benefits of being located in a regional/rural setting?
- How would you financial position alter if an increase in income was combined with a reduction in living costs?
There are 56 System Schools in the Archdiocese, educating over 21,000 students, with nearly 1,700 Teachers and Support Staff and a Catholic Education office of 85 staff members who support the schools.
Leading a professional team, the Head of Religious Education and Curriculum Services is responsible to the Director of Catholic Education for providing leadership and educational services in religious education and curriculum for the 56 Archdiocesan primary, central and secondary schools.
More detailed information can be accessed by clicking here and is provided to allow you to explore your interest in this role.
Further enquiries are very welcome to:
- John Chesher on 0417 068 220 ; or
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- From this page on our website.
You can express your interest in this role by:
- Clicking here to submit a resume ; or
- By emailing to email@example.com quoting reference number TS1286.
Closing Date: Monday 23rd March 2015
You are also encouraged to view our Collection Statement which provides details on the manner in which we collect and use information obtained from you during your engagement with Trak Search.