• Commencement: negotiable
Under the leadership of the Bishop of Cairns, James Foley, Catholic Education Services (CES) in the Diocese of Cairns consists of twenty-seven schools including nineteen primary schools; one prep to Year 12 school; and seven secondary colleges, which includes a Special Assistance School with campuses in Cairns and Cooktown. There are two new schools opening in 2016 including a primary school in Weipa and a Prep to Year 12 school in the Mount Peter region.
Reporting to the Deputy Executive Director, the Principal Education Officer – Student Wellbeing provides leadership, direction and support, in consultation with a range of role holders, to support schools in creating optimal environments for learning through appropriate student wellbeing initiatives, programs and policies. This includes:
- Working with schools to review, develop and enhance effective and responsive student wellbeing practices;
- Providing leadership, professional learning and advice to schools to ensure the continual development of quality learning environments that positively influence Student Wellbeing and reflect gospel values;
- Working closely with CES and school leadership teams to review current Student Wellbeing practices, identify student and staff needs, and implement evidence based practices in school communities.
More detailed information can be accessed by clicking here and is provided to allow you to explore your interest in this role.
Further enquiries are very welcome to:
- John Chesher on 0417 068 220 ; or
- By email to email@example.com; or
- From this page on our website.
You can express your interest in this role by:
- Clicking here to submit a resume ; or
- By emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number TS1281.
Closing Date: Wednesday 18th February 2015.
You are also encouraged to view our Collection Statement which provides details on the manner in which we collect and use information obtained from you during your engagement with Trak Search.