- Commencement: negotiable
Under the leadership of Bishop James Foley, the Diocese of Cairns is made up of 28 Parishes and covers a geographical area of Queensland north of a line of latitude that runs from just south of Cardwell on the east coast to the Northern Territory border in the west and takes in the islands of the Torres Strait. In addition to pastoral services associated with the church, the Diocese provides services in Education (with 27 schools), Child Care and through Centacare, some community social services.
This role reports to the Executive Director of Catholic Education Services, however the scope of the position requires leading the Professional Standards Unit to:
- Provide support to Clergy, Executives, Principals and Managers throughout the Diocese in professional conduct, ethical practice, child protection and complaints management;
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to develop strategic approaches and build capacity for the support of high professional standards, professional conduct, ethics and exemplary child protection practices;
- Manage the Complaints Management process for all Diocesan entities and provide investigation services in relation to complaints and employee grievances;
- Operate within a framework of restorative justice;
- Provide executive support to the Diocesan Truth Justice and Healing Committee.
More detailed information can be accessed by clicking here and is provided to allow you to explore your interest in this role.
Further enquiries are very welcome to:
- John Chesher on 0417 068 220 ; or
- By email to email@example.com; or
- From this page on our website.
You can express your interest in this role by:
- Clicking here to submit a resume ; or
- By emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number TS1280.
Closing Date: Wednesday 18th February 2015.
You are also encouraged to view our Collection Statement which provides details on the manner in which we collect and use information obtained from you during your engagement with Trak Search.