- Commencement: negotiable
Under the leadership of the Bishop of Cairns, James Foley, Catholic Education Services (CES) in the Diocese of Cairns consists of twenty-seven schools including nineteen primary schools; one prep to Year 12 school; and seven secondary colleges, which includes a Special Assistance School with campuses in Cairns and Cooktown. There are two new schools opening in 2016 including a primary school in Weipa and a Prep to Year 12 school in the Mount Peter region.
The CES is committed to building communities of learning that provide a safe, nurturing and academically challenging environment for all students. Within this context, and reporting to the Executive Director, the Deputy Executive Director will:
- Strengthen school capacity to provide quality Catholic education by leading the School Improvement Team in supporting school leadership teams to develop and implement contemporary models and practice;
- Support the professional and spiritual needs of school Principals;
- As a member of the Executive Leadership Team, work with CES personnel to build the capacity of schools to develop innovative approaches to engaging students in learning.
More detailed information can be accessed by clicking here and is provided to allow you to explore your interest in this role.
Further enquiries are very welcome to:
- John Chesher on 0417 068 220 ; or
- By email to email@example.com; or
- From this page on our website.
You can express your interest in this role by:
- Clicking here to submit a resume ; or
- By emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number TS1279.
Closing Date: Wednesday 18th February 2015
You are also encouraged to view our Collection Statement which provides details on the manner in which we collect and use information obtained from you during your engagement with Trak Search.