- Catholic Education Services
- Location: Cairns, NTH QLD
- Commencement: ideally January 2015
Under the leadership of the Bishop of Cairns, James Foley, Catholic Education Services in the Diocese of Cairns comprises nineteen primary schools, one Prep to Year 12 college, and six secondary colleges.
Reporting to the Assistant Executive Director Learning and Teaching the purpose of this role is to collaborate with Principals, school staff and Catholic Education Service teams to enhance and extend a focus on school improvement through the analysis and use of data. This professional position will assist leadership teams to set educational performance goals through the examination of current and trending data sets.
To be successful in this role it is anticipated you will be able to demonstrate:
- The desire and capability to fit within a Catholic employer setting with an in-depth understanding of and commitment to the mission and objectives of Catholic Education;
- A strong school experience base, ideally in leadership positions in either a primary or secondary school;
- Experienced user of digital technologies with high level capacity in data analysis to inform learning processes and the ability to up-skill others in this capacity;
- Capacity to work collaboratively, plan, coordinate and deliver professional learning;
- Excellent oral, written administrative and presentation skills.
More detailed information can be accessed by clicking here and is provided to allow you to explore your interest in this role.
Further enquiries are very welcome to:
- John Chesher on 0417 068 220 ; or
- By email to email@example.com; or
- From this page on our website.
You can express your interest in this role by:
- Clicking here to submit a resume ; or
- By emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number TS1276.
Closing Date: Wednesday 26th November 2014
You are also encouraged to view our Collection Statement which provides details on the manner in which we collect and use information obtained from you during your engagement with Trak Search.