- Exciting, Career Opportunity
- Location: Cairns, QLD
Under the leadership of the Bishop of Cairns, James Foley, Catholic Education Services in the Diocese of Cairns comprises nineteen primary schools, one Prep to Year 12 college, and six secondary colleges. Schools are clustered around the populous centres of Cairns, the Atherton Tablelands to the west and the Innisfail/Johnstone district to the south.
Reporting to the Employee Services Manager and a part of an established HR team, the purpose of this generalist HR support role is to develop and manage day-to-day HR operational functions to improve services to the system of schools.
We invite expressions of interest from people able to demonstrate alignment with the following expectations:
- A preparedness to learn and commit to the mission and objectives of Catholic Education in the Diocese of Cairns;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a generalist HR role;
- Excellent relational skills and commitment to customer focused quality service;
- Initiative, capacity to accept responsibility for delivery of results, while prioritising and managing multiple tasks with competing timelines;
- Capacity and willingness to work in a team and autonomously, to ensure that projects are achieved within defined timelines;
- Formal qualifications in Human Resources.
More detailed information can be accessed by clicking here and is provided to allow you to explore your interest in this role.
Further enquiries are very welcome to:
- John Chesher on 0417 068 220 ; or
- By email to email@example.com; or
- From this page on our website.
You can express your interest in this role by:
- Clicking here to submit a resume ; or
- By emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number TS1268.
Closing date: Mon 13th October 2014
You are also encouraged to view our Collection Statement which provides details on the manner in which we collect and use information obtained from you during your engagement with Trak Search.