- Location: Pennant Hills, Sydney
Led by Bishop Peter Comensoli, the Catholic Diocese of Broken Bay covers the North Shore, Peninsula and Central Coast regions and comprises 26 parishes, with 36 primary schools, 7 secondary schools, 1 K-12 school and 9 independent Catholic schools.
The Catholic Schools Office (CSO) is responsible to the Bishop for the Diocesan Schools System of 44 schools. The CSO is located in the suburb of Pennant Hills in the northern part of Sydney. The role of the CSO is to promote the Catholic Church’s Mission of Evangelisation. The CSO offers leadership and service to schools, facilitating the work of school principals and staff, parents and parish priests in providing quality Catholic education to more than 18,000 students from Kindergarten to Year 12.
Reporting to the Director of Schools and a member of the CSO Leadership Team, the purpose of the role is to support the schools as agents of the Church in carrying out the Mission of Evangelisation and to promote and support high quality learning and teaching in the Diocesan School System by:
- Contributing to strategic planning and decisions as a member of the Leadership Team;
- Leading and managing the Human Resource Services Team in providing a wide range of HR services;
- Developing leadership capabilities throughout the school system especially in supporting the faith formation of staff.
More detailed information can be accessed by clicking here and is provided to allow you to explore your interest in this role.
Further enquiries are very welcome to:
- John Chesher on 0417 068 220 ; or
- By email to email@example.com; or
- From this page on our website.
You can express your interest in this role by:
- Clicking here to submit a resume ; or
- By emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number TS1289.
Closing Date: Wednesday 15th April 2015
You are also encouraged to view our Collection Statement which provides details on the manner in which we collect and use information obtained from you during your engagement with Trak Search.