Founded in 1861 by the Sisters of Mercy, All Hallows’ School is a Catholic school for 1,560 girls in Years 5 to 12, located close to the central business district of Brisbane. The school is the oldest secondary school in Queensland and provides young women with a quality Catholic education, in the tradition of the Sisters of Mercy, through a professional and dedicated staff of over 200.
Reporting to the Principal and a part of the Leadership Team, the Business Manager leads a large team, having responsibility for both the strategic and the day to day business administration of the School.
This is a wonderful opportunity at an exciting time:
- All Hallows’ is a contemporary school with rich traditions and a history dating back more than 150 years
- With a newly appointed Principal, the School will soon embark on the next stage of its story, which includes developing a new Strategic Plan and a new Master Facilities Plan
- This role best suits a person intending to become involved in the vibrant life of the school community and thereby better contribute to impacting the lives of young women.
We are seeking a CA/CPA able to demonstrate:
- The desire and capability to fit within the ethos and values of a Catholic school setting
- A career in finance and accounting, with experience in a leadership role
- Experience in leading a large team
- Willingness and capacity to learn and grow into the broader aspects of this multi-faceted role
- A preference to be involved with people, having highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
While people from all sectors will be considered, experience within the n-f-p or education sectors will be highly regarded.
More detailed information can be accessed by clicking here and is provided to allow you to explore your interest in this role.
Further enquiries are very welcome to:
- John Chesher on 0417 068 220 ; or
- By email to email@example.com; or
- From this page on our website.
You can express your interest in this role by:
- Clicking here to submit a resume ; or
- By emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number TS1318.
Closing Date: Monday 19th October 2015
You are also encouraged to view our Collection Statement which provides details on the manner in which we collect and use information obtained from you during your engagement with Trak Search.